Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MIA much?

ya ya, I know I have been missing for some time now
I sincerely apologize =)

Anyway, I had a few things to settle for the past few weeks, and just to update you peeps, I'm back in KL. I'll be heading back to Singapore after my convo in the middle of Feb.
Speaking bout convo, the money sucking Taylor's is charging us RM300 for our convo and RM100 for an extra ticket. It's so ridiculously expensive since it's being held in the Lakeside Campus's hall instead of the usual KLCC's hall. Even when it was in KLCC, it was cheaper.

I didn't really go to many places since I came back to KL, so I don't have much things to blog about. I've been spending time with my family and since my grandma is down here from Ipoh, I'm spending more time at home than out of home. Will be meeting the sayangs this Friday.

Till then, you people have a lovely week ahead and Happy Thaipusam for those who are celebrating it.

much <3,
-fairytaledreamer-

No comments:

Post a Comment